Thursday, January 23, 2014

Memorable Experiences

The first memorable experience from this semester was the David Hockney assignment. This was probably the most challenging project in this class for me. It challenged my partner and I to think outside of the box. I think it was a great art assignment just in nature because of the creativity it demanded. The good part about it was that even though it was challenging, it was very fun to do.

Another memorable project was the culture clash. It was maybe the most fun project for me, mostly because I got to learn how to use photoshop. During the time in class that we worked on the culture clash assignment, I got really familiar with the software, whereas before when I had tried playing around with it I had no idea what I was doing. As far as strictly learning to be a better photographer, I think the weekly photo assignments were the most beneficial to me. Learning about composition and elements of photos really helped me to just take better pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment